lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

SOUL IS ALIVE


Casi mejor que Aretha



You're no good heart breaker
You're a liar and you're a cheat
And I don't know why
I let you do these things to me
My friends keep telling me
That you ain't no good
Lord, but, they don't know
That I'd leave you if I could

I guess I'm uptight
But I'm stuck like glue
I ain't never, I ain't never
I ain't never, no, no, loved a man
The way that I, I love you

A long time ago I thought
You had run out of fools
But I was so wrong
And now you got one that you'll never lose

The way you treat me is a shame
How could you hurt me so bad
Baby, you know that I'm the best thing
That you ever had

Kiss me once again

Don't you never, never, never say that we we're through
Cause I ain't never, I ain't never
I ain't never, no, no, loved a man
The way that I, I love you

I can't sleep at night
I can't eat a bite
Guess I'll never be free
Since you got your hooks in me

Yeah, Yeah, ayeah
Yeah, yeah, yeaha
I ain't never loved a man
I ain't never had a man treat me so bad
So, I'll tell you just what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna hold him
Gonna hold him, hold him

I ain't never loved a man
the way that I
I love you

No hay comentarios: